Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the websites “https://www.gurupublicity.com/”. Users are requested to read them carefully before they start using services of this site.
The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing/using these websites. The term GuruPublicity shall refer to www.gurupublicity.com its authorized members or representatives. The term Website refers to www.gurupublicity.com which are owned and monitored by GuruPublicity having its registered office at 4-Kanak Apartment, Uday Nagar, Near Swami Samarth Chowk, Gangapur Road, Nashik 422013, Maharashtra, India.
- All content present on this site (www.gurupublicity.com) is the exclusive property of GuruPublicity. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to GuruPublicity or its associates. No content from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from GuruPublicity. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the content/materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Images shown on this website are indicative only & the actual product, effect etc may vary unless & until particular specified.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “As Is”, “Where Is” and “As Available” basis. GuruPublicity expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The information/some of the information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. GuruPublicity disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- GuruPublicity makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
General Terms & Conditions:
- GuruPublicity does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- GuruPublicity is not responsible for any financial loss because of any reasons arising to the user while performing an online transaction.
- GuruPublicity may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. GuruPublicity reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes which shall be placed on the Site shall be effective immediately upon notice or use of the the website by user.
- In no event will GuruPublicity be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use GuruPublicity website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold GuruPublicity harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse of the content and services provided on the Site by the User.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that GuruPublicity is not responsible for the availability and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. GuruPublicity is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. GuruPublicity is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Membership & rights to transact on these websites is permitted to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act. GuruPublicity will not be responsible for any transactions or losses that the User may incur or suffer on account of any transaction undertaken by a minor (as per the existing laws of Government of India. GuruPublicity will deem that all such transactions have been done under the guidance/supervision of an Adult/Guardian as specified in the existing Laws of Government of India.
- The User by choosing the available & permitted communication media to communicate with GuruPublicity, the User agrees that GuruPublicity can in turn use the same media to communicate. It is also presumed that the User is aware of limitation of the communication media & will not hold GuruPublicity responsible for any loss of information or delay in communication or limitations of communication media.
- All feedback’s/views/opinions expressed on the website are solely that of that particular individual or organization or User. Decisions taken based on these feedback’s/views/opinions are at the sole discretion of the User.
- GuruPublicity reserves the rights to revise the rates of all/some products services at any given point of time.
- The user should not in any way publish/write/display/update/refer/modify or change/publish links/share any information on the website which:
- a) May hurt sentiments of general public & provoke unrest & violence.
- b) Any pornographic content.
- c) Any misleading & false information.
- d) Harassment of any sort.
- e) Content against the Nation, armed forces, defense forces, or other security agencies.
- f) Promotion of illegal activities, gambling, violation of someone’s privacy.
- g) Display or publishing content protected by copyright, trademark, patented or proprietary rights etc.
- h) Trying/attempts to exceed the authorized access or trying to gain unauthorized access to the content, website, network, breach of security measures etc.
- I) Using GuruPublicity’s platform for advertising without prior written consent from GuruPublicity.
- j) Any commands, links, codes, files, torjan horses, virus programs, etc that may lead to damage of website or make user data vulnerable or hack personal data.
- k) Make any defamatory remarks related to our product, services, brands etc.
- l) Unlawful use of website breaching the terms & conditions displayed on the website.
User of GuruPublicity solely agrees that GuruPublicity can initiate a suitable legal action against the User who violets all or any of the scenario mentioned in the clause no.12 above.
- By providing your personal information on the website, you hereby agree that you have willfully submitted the same & GuruPublicity or its associates can use the same for analysis & to give you a more personalized & better shopping experience. By subscribing to the newsletters you also agree that GuruPublicity & its associates can use it to send you mails more personalized information.
- GuruPublicity reserves all the rights in its totality to amend the website content & its terms & conditions depending upon prevailing & changing Information & Technology Act & other laws in force from time to time.
- GuruPublicity will not be responsible for any losses (of any kind) suffered/incurred by the user by participating in contest or schemes or promotions or buying of products of third parties advertised on our websites.
- GuruPublicity will take all the required precautionary measures to prevent unauthorized/Illegal/ use of its website by the hackers. But if in an unforeseen event if the website gets hacked & User data gets hacked or misused, in such an event you acknowledge & agree not to hold GuruPublicity responsible for the same as the situation is unforeseen & beyond the control of GuruPublicity. GuruPublicity at the same time will take all the necessary steps to minimize the losses that the User might suffer in such an event.
- Payments will be accepted in Indian currency only. All payments made in foreign currency will be converted to Indian Rupees as per exiting rate of exchange.
- Extra Taxes applicable at local level are to be borne by the Buyer.
- By using the payment gateway on website you unconditionally authorize GuruPublicity & any other third party (involved in payment process) to process the payments authorized by you in favor of the Seller.
- Refunds if any will be credited to the User account from which the payment was received during initial purchase & no request will be accepted by GuruPublicity for refunding the amount in different account for any reason. All refunds will be done in Indian Rupees only.
- GuruPublicity reserves the right to limit the quantity of purchase or on the lower & upper limit of transaction value that can be done or on number of transaction per individual or ID.
- GuruPublicity reserves all the rights to accept/reject the Buyers order if it deems that the transaction is suspicious or goods are not available.
- GuruPublicity reserves all the rights to initiate & execute civil and/or criminal proceedings against the User who intends to purposefully damage Company’s image, files invalid & false claims, makes baseless remarks, tries to do things that are fraudulent in nature, writes on website or gives misleading information about the product on the website or for that matter anything that is false & baseless or performs any activities on the website that are illegal as per Indian Laws.
- Unless & until specifically mentioned for a particular product or service, all products & services are meant for sales in Indian territories only. Any User request for making transaction or asking for delivery for any other location out of India shall be accepted & approved at the sole discretion of GuruPublicity. Also additional charges as applicable will be communicated to the User & needs to be borne by the User/Purchaser for processing of such orders.